Sunday, December 31, 2017

Saturday was cold but warmer than today

We went looking at houses and found one we really like except for it having 2 levels. But that is to be excepted where we are looking.We have other homes to see as soon as we can get permission to view them. But it is going to be hard to find any that meet our needs that is better than the one we saw yesterday afternoon. There was one other home that would have need nice if it wasn’t on a golf course which means we cannot have a fence for the dogs. It was a single level and it would have had to have the white carpet replaced with a wood floor. 

On the eating front I did very good yesterday and even Friday. When I get back and I am able to weigh myself I do expect to see water weight gain. It always happens when I travel.


It is New Year’s Eve and we are just trying to find a new home and to stay warm. No partying for us, but I believe my sister and brother and law are going out for a while tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment